- Viewing Area: 15-1/2″ x 25-5/8″
- 30,500 BTU/hr Input – NG
- 30,500 BTU/hr Input – LP
- Electronic Ignition Pilot System –
- Optional: Millivolt
- Log Set
- Co-Linear Air Duct – Accepts 3″ Combustion Air / 3″ Exhaust
- Ceramic Glass
- Remote Control –
- – Flame
- – Split Flow
- – Light Kit
- – Fan adjustment
- Split Flow Burner
- Fan Kit
- Certified to ANSI Z21.88 Vented Gas Heater
– ENERGUIDE P.4 NG/LP | 69.91% / 68.81%
- Efficiencies Glossary:
- – P.4 Efficiency (ENERGUIDE) is an efficiency rating more recognized in Canada to measure annual fireplace efficiency.
- – Steady State Efficiency is a measure of how efficiently your fireplace converts fuel to heat once it is warmed up and operating at a steady temperature.
- – Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) is a measurement of the fireplace’s ability to convert fuel to heat over a longer period of time including the cycling on and off time period.
Design Standard Features
- Log Set
- Masonry Refractory Lining
- Screen Front
- For options and pictures, look at the Jordan brochure under the Resources Tab.
- Black Enamel Refractory Lining
- Shroud Trim
- Floor Protector – required if removing existing floor (see manual)
Required for Installation:
- 1 piece shroud (standard or custom size), Screen front