Return and Refund Policy
30 Day No Hassle
At Glenco Fireplaces, we want you to buy with confidence and enjoy your product/s you purchase from us. However, if you are not happy with your purchase we have a 30 Day No Hassle Return Policy. Any item purchased from Glenco Fireplaces MUST be returned in the new, unused and resalable condition in its original packaging. Shipping costs (original and return fees) will be deducted from the refund. If the return is due to an error created by Glenco Fireplaces, you will not be responsible for any return shipping costs.
To return an item with us:
1. Submit a Return Request by calling our office at 864.269.3473. We must receive the item back within 30 days of date delivered or the refund will be denied.
2. Be sure to read all of the instructions for returns sent via email as our items ship from various warehouses and they must be returned to the proper location.
3. Before shipping any item back, please make sure the item is clean, in original packaging and that the packaging is sufficient to prevent any damage.
4. You will be issued a Return Authorization number to track your return. In a separate email, you will receive a prepaid shipping label to return the item (return shipping WILL be deducted from credit of the return).
5. Once we receive the item and have inspected it, if it is in new/unused condition, a refund will be issued.
(This process usually takes approximately 1-2 weeks once the item has been received at Glenco Fireplaces)
6. Refunds will ONLY be applied to the original payment type used.
7. The Return Authorization number will expire 30 days after delivery date. If an item is returned with an expired Return Authorization number or without an Return Authorization number the item will be refused and/or returned to the purchaser at their cost.
*Certain special/on sale/clearance items WILL NOT be eligible for return or refund. This will be stated clearly as “non-returnable” in the description of the item*
*Glenco Fireplaces reserves the right to deem any return unacceptable and deny any refund*
Defective or Damaged Items
Please be sure to thoroughly check you items immediately once received, and keep the original packaging until you have determined the item is satisfactory. In the rare event that an item arrives damaged or missing parts, please call Glenco Fireplaces at 864.269.3473 immediately. Pictures of the damage/defects with annotation will be required prior to determining a solution. We will work with you to get the product repaired and missing parts replaced. If a repair is not possible the item will be replaced. Please contact Glenco Fireplaces within 5 daysfrom the delivery date to report any damage, missing parts, or defective items. After the 5 days have past, the product is no longer deemed defective, damaged or missing parts and is not eligible for return, exchange or replacement parts. Before shipping any item back, please make sure the item is clean, in original packaging and that the packaging is sufficient to prevent any further damage.
Items shipped via freight must be inspected at the time of delivery while the driver is present. Once the package/s has been received and signed for, Glenco Fireplaces and the shipping company are released from any responsibilities for damage and all claims will be denied. *Please be sure to thoroughly inspect your item/s.*
If returning an item that was initially freight shipped, most items must be returned via freight shipping.