- Viewing Area: 27 ½” x 39 7/16”
- 45,000 BTU/hr Input- NG
- 45,000 BTU/hr Input- LP
- Ceramic Glass
- Full Function remote control
- Fan Kit
- High- Low Flame Regulator
- Patented Burner Design
- Certified to ANSI Z21.88 Vented Gas Heater
- – ENERGUIDE P.4 NG/LP | 70.74% / 75.52%
- – Steady State NG/LP | 73% / 76%
- – AFUE % NG/LP | 71% / 74%
- Efficiencies Glossary:
- – P.4 Efficiency (ENERGUIDE) is an efficiency rating more recognized in Canada to measure annual fireplace efficiency.
- – Steady State Efficiency is a measure of how efficiently your fireplace converts fuel to heat once it is warmed up and operating at a steady temperature.
- – Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) is a measurement of the fireplace’s ability to convert fuel to heat over a longer period of time including the cycling on and off time period.
Design Standard Features
- Ember Bed Light Kit
- Split Flow Burner
- Refractory Options
- Traditional Brick refractory lining
- Masonry refractory lining
- Black Enamel refractory lining
- Heat Duct Kit